Best in Rhodes are aiming to outline what the rhodian audience considers the best, based on the most refined methodology
For each of each Topics, a voting procedure will take place featuring unique standards and characteristics:
- Open, public voting procedure in both Greek and English
- Open type questionaire
- Identification of candidates based on the open submissions by an Executive Committee
- In each category, the top 5 choices are elected, having receive at least 5% of the valid votes.
- To first among the top choices will be attributed as Best, if it receives at least 25% of the total valid votes!
To provide with a valid result, there are various safeguards in place, including:
- Access to the questioniaire is only possible with a Google Account, securing that each account owner will vote once and also it will be possible for him/her to maintain its anonimity.
- Not all winning places are attributed.
- Only ballots with at least three valid votes are counted to the final result
- The Executive Committee may declare the procedure void for certain categories, if the volume of valid votes is not satisfactory.